Credits
    Credits

Exclamation WARNING false webs

Greetings Dear Explorers

There seems to be some people interested in stealing accounts using false webs

Remember that we never ask for passwords.

Also check the address of the webpage if its not tantra-online.com DO NOT GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THAT WEBSITE

Remember that we do not give items/taneys to our players so any website similar to tantra-online.com that offers those services are FAKE

Every service that we offer is posted here on the forum under events & offers and it is posted by a GM or the FM

As you can see http://tradersidapa.5gbfree.com/trader.html
    this page is a clone of our forums but it is fake because the address is not tantra-online.com and they are offering items in exchange of your personal information. THIS WEBSITE IS FAKE!

if you find anyone posting fake websites ingame please submit a ticket and those users are getting perma banned for scam attempt
    Last edited by GM Tremor; 12-11-2016 at 05:04 PM.

Credits
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GM Tremor View Post
    Greetings Dear Explorers

There seems to be some people interested in stealing accounts using false webs

Remember that we never ask for passwords.

Also check the address of the webpage if its not tantra-online.com DO NOT GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THAT WEBSITE

Remember that we do not give items/taneys to our players so any website similar to tantra-online.com that offers those services are FAKE

Every service that we offer is posted here on the forum under events & offers and it is posted by a GM or the FM

As you can see http://tradersidapa.5gbfree.com/trader.html
    this page is a clone of our forums but it is fake because the address is not tantra-online.com and they are offering items in exchange of your personal information. THIS WEBSITE IS FAKE!

if you find anyone posting fake websites ingame please submit a ticket and those users are getting perma banned for scam attempt
    Thank you GM for the quick response. But still I can't open my account.

Credits
    Credits
    some of us already filed a ticket
    In-Game Name: ZheGhee
    GOD: SHIVA

"Die Once and Never Die Again"

Credits
    Credits
    I took a screenshot also and will file a ticket soon. It seems they're cloning some known players to scam innocent players. Inform your guildmates of this or others about this so no one wil be victimized.

Quote Originally Posted by ludivinoe View Post
    Thank you GM for the quick response. But still I can't open my account.
    Send an email to support@tantra-online.com. Tickets are answered on a sequential basis and depending on the assigned GM's availabilty.
    Last edited by Volzefyra; 12-13-2016 at 02:27 PM.
    PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO THE GAME? CLICK HERE.credits to flaviafelix and hector
    NEW TO TANTRA-ONLINE? CLICK HERE FOR TIPS.credits to demelich
    NEED TO LEVEL UP? CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE OF EXP EVENTS.credits to chosen
    KNOW OUR GAME AND FORUM RULES. CLICK HERE.it's a good read ^_^
    "Just play and have fun. That's what a game is all about."